I am so bad at keeping up with things. I thought I would just put at little bit about what our family is up to right now. OK so it may just be about the kids since me and Ben don't do anything exciting.
Maddie is getting We took her to a speech pathologist the other day and she was diagnosis with a speech issue called Apraxia of Speech. So know Mom is learning all about speech and how to correct what she has. She gets really frustrated that we haven't a hard time understanding her and Mom gets frustrated when she can't tell me what she wants, but we are working on it. I am learning to have patience, which is a good thing for me.
Maddie is involved in Dance and LOVES it!!! She can not wait to go to dance. She knows its on Tuesday so she asks me all the time if its Tuesday yet. Its pretty cute.
Colton is going to start Kindermusik this fall. He gets to go with Maddie to the last 15 minutes and he loves it so he is excited to finally be able to go himself. Right now he is working on getting potty trained. He is doing a good job but we are still working on it.
All this is probably not to exciting for anyone else but me, but I thought I would at least update a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment